Upgrading your plan
Here are instructions how to upgrade your OP.Sign plan on monday.com
You can upgrade (or downgrade) from any existing plan to any other plan. Changes are effective immediately.
Before starting, make sure you're logged on to monday.com and have access to the workspace and board you wish to use OP.Sign on.
1. At the top right corner of the page, click on the "Board Power-Ups" button and then "Apps Marketplace"
NOTE: In some versions of the monday.com page UI, the wording is slightly different:
click on the "Add to board" button and then "Apps"
Top right corner standard UI
Top right corner alternative UI
2. The app marketplace opens.
Search for "OP.Sign" and Click on the "OP.Sign Digital e-Signature" entry
3. At the top tabs, click on Billing tab
4. Click on "Upgrade plan"
5. A page with all the available plans opens. Click on the plan you wish to use, select Monthly or Yearly and then "Continue to checkout".
6. Enter your credit card details.
You're all set